Not feeling well for the past 4 weeks

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone

I been coughing,coughing spit of blood out,chest pain,irregular heartbeat,tired,dizziness,and fatigue. I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago and they said there is no infection and it been getting worse and worse and now my stupid doctor got me on anxiety pills.I am not having a anxiety attack i told him but he said i need to take it.but i didn't take it because 3 years ago i had a pneumonia and it keep on coming back and even my mom don't believe me.

What should i do? All the tests came out clear no infection in blood please help me.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If your doctor won't send you for a chest x-ray then you should see a different doctor. Coughing up blood should NEVER be ignored. It might be nothing - but you have to prove that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.