Not in any ESA group for 18 months , what should i do

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi to everyone,im new here and hope to learn how things working.

After been sick for a while I get ESA for one year, then was disability premium add after I get my PIP  and still going. But even now im not yet in any group. Few months before i talk with Job Centre adviser and he wondering why they not put me yet in any group after such long time and he said i claim but i dont know where to start. Because is first time when i receice benefit ,i didnt know what to do.Just now ,after 18 months they call me for an assesment.  I do appreciate if there is any advise. 

Thank you and all the best to everyone!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi There Sylviana27

My best advice to you is to go and see someone at the Citizens Advice Bureau they do amazing work there to help you know what you are entitled to and they will help you every step of the way.

It is a free service run by volunteers hope this helps.

• Posted

Thank you very much. I will go to CAB and hopefully i will sort it. Have a wonderful February !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.