Numb lips

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does anybody seem to have lip numbness with their anxiety?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Sometimes i will get a tingling kind of numb feeling,just figured some nerve was irritated from chewing or something. Never thought it was from anxiety.Xx
  • Posted

Weird face stuff happens yes.. Tingling..numb its strange but yes it happens. Not even during a panic attack just its there and occurs. I think it is some kind of nerve irratation or allergy  thing going on but eventually it calms down. Returns but goes away too.
  • Posted

Yes o experience numb lips and face , but when i touch either one it doesnt feel.numb., its.weird.and I hate it
  • Posted

Its usually my whole face
    • Posted

Hi Lynne,

Mine is my whole face as well...difficult to describe..numb/tight skin my eyes are often out of focus. Do you take medication, sometimes wonder if that could be the cause..

take care Sxx

• Posted

No I don't take meds which I refuse to. I just need to get to the root of what's causing my stress.

Hope you feel better

• Posted

I had the numbness before I started the medication

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.