Oh it's hot ,

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hubby gets the garden swing all to himself ,,,,tomhot for me out there ,,,,so I'll watch the tennis and my hero Rafa has just won ,,,

yippee ,

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Quite right Nanny! Vamos Nadal!!! So very happy he won...

Now watching Murray...

• Posted

Hi ,and well done to both Rafa and Andy ,,,I love this time of year ,,,,but only to watch the tennis,,,,it's far too hot for me I'm afraid ,
  • Posted

Yeah, and then it's raining and then it's too cold and guess what? Could this be partly why we suffer from respiratory problems? I, too, love staying indoors watching the box... I have never been the outdoor type except for summer concerts... smoking fags and weed... Take care!
  • Posted

Hi Nanny! Hope you didn't get offended by my last mail... If so, I apologise! Hope Nadal makes it through today... Vamos! Lucky it's not so hot today but still very humid... Would welcome a real downpour...All the best.
    • Posted

Hi Frenchie ,,,no not at all ,,,,I wasn't offended at all ,,,

it's much cooker here today ,and we've had the odd shower ,,and I got some  sleep last night ,,,,almost made it to my aim this morning at PR ,,,gym I'm aiming for 3 Klm ,,,,managed to get to 2-85 Klm ,,,,I'll  do it next Tuesday ,,,all thanks to the PR TEAM who have given me the encouragement and help to cope with my limitations  looking forward to the tennis ,,watching Murray now ,,,Rafa is on later ,,,vamos Rafa ,

big hugs and keep cool ,

• Posted

I'm glad! Well done to Andy earlier on! Of course, French coach is helping a lot... only kidding... I wrongly assumed you were in London... where I am... Vamos Rafal! Keeping my fingers crossed! Very well done on your exercise plan! Keep it up! I myself seem to be a lot more motivated in hot weather! May-be 'cause I come from the Fench Riviera... nearly 50 years ago though! Take good care!
    • Posted

Hi ,I'm not in London or France ,,,I'm in Staffordshire,,,,but wish I was on the French Riviera ,,,haha ,,,
  • Posted

Gutted...
    • Posted

Me to ,,,,watched every ball ,,,Brown was on fire ,,,every ball  he hit was inspired play ,he could do no wrong ,,,,Rafa is struggling to get back to winning ,,,,,,,,,talk is ,,,is it time for Tony to go ,and for Rafa to get a new coach ,,,,but that would have to be Tony's decision,,,,,as Rafa is far to loyal to his family to say he wants to get a different coach ,he will stick with Tony throughout his career    ,, but I  think Roger or Novak would have struggled today against this man  

,oh well come on Andy ,

• Posted

You are right! I hadn't thought that Tony needed to go: Vamos Tony! I hope he does... Dustin couldn't do wrong today, nice guy, bit too tall... smart, and I hope he beats Djokovic whom I cannot stand... Not good for Rafa's confidence, as you say. I hope he can recover...  Come on Andy and if anybody beats Andy, please, Dustin, beat Federer and Djokovic. Take care!
    • Posted

Djojovic ,,,,,can't stand the man ,,,sooo arrogant ,,,,tries to be as popular as Rafa and Roger but he has no charisma and will never get the support like Rafa or Roger ,,,,cone on Andy ,,,,,but now ,,,I really don't mind as long as ITS NOT NOVAK ,,,,take care,,,,
  • Posted

Agreed. Federer is fine, just has been there too long... As far as Djokovic doesn't win, I am happy... I wouldn't mind Wawrinka... Still will be missing Rafa... So long!
  • Posted

all this talk of tennis has worn me out ... I'm a footie fan me, tennis is not my thing; Chelsea fan in fact, (after the Mighty Potters of course !!!), my grandson's team !  
    • Posted

Married to a true Geordie ,,,,so it has to be The Toon ,,,,but god they need some help ,,lol 
    • Posted

I like watching tennis (pls can someone beat Djokovic!) and I like footie too! My son used to support Chelsea when he was a boy in Clapham... He now supports Spurs x All the best! England v San Marino on 5 September x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.