OK, this is the answer to Blepharitis...

Posted , 4 users are following.

Tea Tree Oil And no tears baby shampoo. I had this condition for years, and this was the answer. It's not a cure as of yet, although it appears to be. stop being misarable, this really works. A dab of the shampoo, and one drop of TTo. Wash your eyes, with them CLOSED, then rinse. his stuff works, no doubt about it. Twice a day, sometimes three. And systane eye drops that don't have preservatives. I tried the wet ones, they are too harsh, it may work for some, but using those on my eyes did make me nervous, our eyes are precious.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Thks made me mad I have had a rare form of blepharitis in both eyes both sides of my cheeks are swollen I've had it for 31 years nothing works my symptoms are all over my face because of it suffer from depression anxiety almost at times suicidal and struggle each day with depression thank you for your message but did not like it when you said don't be miserable

• Posted

Mark, I"m so sorry you have had such a bad time with this condition, some have it worse than others. Mine has caused a lot of discomfort, and my heart goes out to people like you. Hope you find some relief. You may want to ask your eye doctor before you try the Tea Tree oil and no tears baby shampoo, as a cautionary measure. smile Dena

• Posted

Its OKdear friend mines been 31 yearsit that s symtms radiate all over my face 24 7 thank u for u kindness hugs mark xx
    • Posted

I totally understand,my Blephartis is in both eyes flares every 3 weeks, fluid drains from my eyes to my cheeks and face. My face looks like it is falling apart and my eyes look like I got in a fight with a raccoon. When I hear this condition is common I want to scream. If it's so common why have I never seen anyone else with it. Then I get the people that say oh it doesn't look so bad, while a few strangers in stores stare at me. Then again the ones that say your doing too much let nature heal it. They don't understand. It is a horrible debilitating disease.

• Posted

Such a breath of fresh air to hear your text I am Mark I live in the UK I am 47 31 years to the day I've had conjunctivitis in both eyes then I was given antibiotics to clear the situation it did not work one morning I woke up to find the same situation but both sides of the cheeks of my face felt swollen one more than the other and I Began my journey with blepharitis I have been everywhere and tried everything I was finally diagnosed at Moorfields hospital in London having a rare condition of blepharitis and it was not curable only manageable professor called Mr diet said that only a handful of people had it in the UK where I live I live in Bristol in the south west of the United Kingdom I have tried all sorts of drops in my eyes but nothing worked also been to alternatives therapies they did not work the symptoms of the black for writers in the early days was like a toothache pain under both eyes which resonated over the face I would get what you would call attacks of acid material coming from the eyes which was so strong it would stain my face as it run down sometimes I have these once or twice a day or sometimes many times a day I believe that nothing outside has caused this problem I eat like allergy to food or anything silly like that it's just something I've got a call from somewhere putting up with this day in and day out I was unable to work and I'm not working now at times it's been very very hard to live with because of this situation I have struggled with depression and anxiety for many years that is my story I was so uplifted to see your text and I wish you the best of luck and health and would like to be in contact with you the stage I am at now is that it is not so painful but symptoms still resonate all over my face but what worries me more is my mental health and dealing with the situation I hope this text finds you not in a bad way and is helpful to you if you live in the UK I have k i k or WhatsApp if you wish to be in contact I can't pray for you as I do not believe but I hope you have Support from someone who lives here or with you best wishes to you Mark in the UK

• Posted

Mark, I also take fish oil, flaxseed oil, and oregano oil. I do believe these help in healing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.