OKAY.

Posted , 4 users are following.

So i've never really went to a psychiatrist or a doctor if i really have depression. but i've been experiencing crying a lot for .. like sometimes for no reason. sometimes i became too closeminded to let anyone's suggestion in. i've been sleeping too late. sometimes not sleeping at all. my judgment is quite cloudy. and i feel series of suicidal session. HELP?

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You have to go and see a doctor asap these feeling are not normal
  • Posted

dear kara, wow, this sounds so similar to how i felt years ago. i was very,very closeminded myself. it sounds like depression to me. you should go to a doctor and find out if its depression, or something else...but you need to know, right?  just go ahead and make that appointment. you'll probably go sometime, why not now. i waited far too long before i got help and felt better. please dont take too long. you are needlesly suffering. doesnt take to long to make an appointment, and trying. i know that sounds hard to do, im not saying it was easy. cause it wasn't. but i had to get my butt going. one person encouraged me to find out whats going on... she had suffered like you and i. i was so happy to have her suppoet and encouragment. if i never had her, i wouldnt be here today. kara, keep telling us your concerns. someone is hearing you and encouraging you to do what you need. like i said, do it sooner than later. who knows? you'll probably get better, and help someone else who sounds like you. please keep sharing. i am hoping you get a reply with compashion. this is not an easy to do. but you have started the process. best wishes for you, and i hope you'll feel better. good luck!
  • Posted

I would suggest that you go see a doctor as soon as possible about it. You did the right thing by coming out and talking about it. Lack of sleep and bad sleeping patterns can also throw your body out of whack so be sure to mention that when you visit a doctor.
  • Posted

Hi Karasu:  Honey, I would suggest you go see your family doctor first and get a complete blood panel taken.  It could be your hormones are out of whack if you are crying a lot.  You didn't say your age, but have your OBGYN check that out, and tell them about your crying spells and depression.  There are a lot of good meds out there for what you have.  Don't suffer alone.  It takes about two to three weeks for the antidepressants to get into your system and then keep it on an even keel....Come back and tell us how your are doing..We are all here to help...HUGS....xxxoo..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.