Okay I need help, I think my eyes are deteriorating

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've attached a video of my eye movements when I 'squint' my eyes, I've noticed a change in my eye movements, more prominently with my left eye, and I have a twitch in that eye too (which has only come about recently). My girlfriend noticed this earlier today and I've been paranoid ever since. Can anybody shed any light on what my eyes are doing and why they're making me feel dizzy and disorientated soon after squinting?

When I squint I feel a heavy strain on my eyes, more so my left and eventually gives me a headache. Also, I feel like my eye is out of place, which I know is unlikely, but that's the only way I can describe it.

Thanks a lot,

Ben.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I apologise for the last link, it was incorrect. If the moderators could remove it that would be great please.

it can be found here... https://vid.me/f9uj

• Posted

As no video check your symptoms against 'nystagmus'
    • Posted

I've uploaded the video link but it needs to be approved first. Anyway, the symptoms don't match with nystagmus. When I squint, my eyes take a few seconds afterward to roll around back to the normal position, it's like something out of a horror film. Then my eyes feel strained and it becomes very uncomfortable. Any chance you could offer further advice?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.