Omg I'm hurting bad

Posted , 3 users are following.

I started hurting some in my left breast a yr ago..didnt think much of it cause I'm big Chested figured I strained it somehow..well now it gets hot on the left side an will turn reddish...But for this passed month..its hurting me bad...burning and hurting etc. And I'm hurting up under my arm into my arm pit..its so bad...idk way to do. Idk anyone here I'm from Bama but I live in Texas...it hurts do txt kttt/ttt/$$)

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If it's hot and reddish, it's probably an infection. The pain in your underarm is probably your lymph nodes fighting the infection. You should go to the doctor to get an antiobiotic. 

Hope you're feeling better soon.

• Posted

How could it be infected and it been going on a yr.?? I cant stand going with out a bra or pressing in on the side of my breast or under my arm....and omg it hurts so baddd....i had the mesh implant put in my stomach an had too be left open called wet too dry packing..but I've never had no problems with my breast till now. And

I don't have no sores or My thing of that factor..but over the past few days it's gotten so bad that my left arm is killing me that I sit n cry so much. I've expierenced a lot of pain in my life but this is literally theworst

• Posted

Its an internal infection I suspect.  Whatever it is you need to see a doctor without waiting any longer.  I suspect you are worried but the only way to get rid of this is to see a doctor. JaredDunn has given you excellent advice.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.