On For 31st July

Posted , 17 users are following.

Hi all well seems that it is on, the hospital called earlier, and all good so havew to be there at 11am, haveing a nice Pie+ Chips for a graze tonight as will be on rations and not too hungry tommorrow...Totsiens and thanks for always looking in on my patch..cool Ian.

5 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

All the best for tomorrow Ian.  Will look forward to tracking your progress. 

Xx

• Posted

good luck Ian hopefully it will happen this time and we'll see you on the other side xxx
    • Posted

Yews Gill thanks you are always here well done and thanks for the kind words...+++++biggrin Ian.
  • Posted

Good luck Ian, fingers crossed you will be back on here this time tomorrow all done and dusted! X
  • Posted

Good luck for tomorrow Hun, we will all be thinking of you

love the pics

sue

• Posted

Ian, all the very best for your op. I'm day 5 and feeling alive! Be thinking of you tomorrow. 

Caronbiggrin

• Posted

Aw best of luck tomorrow. I'll be thinking of u. It's devastating when Ur date is rescheduled. Mine was supposed be 11th August & now not til 25th September. The pain is agonising. Feel like I'll never get there. Let us all know how Ur doing when ur up to it 😘
  • Posted

Hi Ian ...

Sending you love, light and healing ... While I am moving, you are getting your 2nd THR --- you are the first one of the new wave .... Will be interesting ...

good luck - 

hmmm, Pie and chips ...not bad ... 

have a good and calm night 

warm hug

love

renee

• Posted

Hi Ian

Very best of luck for tomorrow - hope all goes well, as I am sure it will. See you on t'other side!

Enjoy that pie and chips!

Linda xx

• Posted

Ian if you read this good luck and see you on the other side, keep in touch xxx
  • Posted

Good luck and all the best for everything!!!!

We are all here waiting to hear how it went...

Ella 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.