on off ubdominal pain for 7 month

Posted , 6 users are following.

I had been feeling nausea even when i smell my favorite food and i have pain in my left upper abdominal and the middle of my upper abdomin to a point it hurts too much to touch or sleep on my abdomin. I have pale stool and gas ( burbing) and i feel heart race and as if my abodminal area is vibrating i also feel fatigue and lack of appetite and i feel completely full from few bites however these symptoms occur for few days in every month than im ok for the rest of the month except for my stool its remain pale and almost liquid

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

You really need to see your doctor, you don't say where your from is it quite easy to get appointment? I think you will need some tests Good luck
    • Posted

Im from lebanon actually its not that we have hard time getting an appointment howevet i have this fear of false diagnosis so after my doc gave a med that didnt help i couldnt get myself to go again
    • Posted

We even have to do it here in Scotland, keep going back to your doctors until you get the answers you need, I have a feeling that your symptoms can be sorted with a few tests honestly, don't let this carry on, you can be causing more problems for the future. Goog luck
  • Posted

hello jia sorry to hear about your problem-----it sound like anxiety and also ibs problem----i have lot of gas and i burp alot but i don,t have gall bladder thats why i have on and off loose stool--some time pale some time dark browinish some time totaly normal i visisted lot of doctors which say i have an ibs and gerd problem don,t know exactly what it is i have this problem from 3 and half years now i feel my heart rate fast some time feel my heart escape beat 2 times i go to emergency that i have heart attack at that time i was 27 years old doctors laugh at me that i am damn phscyco----they run for ecgs 6+ time in ecgs 4 time i feel my heart escape beat but ecg result was normal echo done come back normal stool test 2 times norma lot of blood tests come normal don,t know exactly whats the problem---till now visiting to the doctors wanna know whats the problem -----feel scared most of the times   feel un comfortable in stomach on and off loose stool don,t think to much just go to the doctor no thing will be serious doctor will do some test to do the treament what about your age how old are you 
    • Posted

You see 7 month ago i did see a doctor but he only gave a medicine for acid reflex and asked me to take iy for 2 month but seriously nothing changed so i was too scared to try a different doctor but not anymore thanks
  • Posted

I had this problem with some mental disturbance and anxiety, now I am much better. I am taking colofac 135mg before every main meal,cironex 10 mg twice a day, zantac 300mg at night

Although I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2006 and got irregular periods and all those symptoms related to PCOS, but in 2014 I got my cycles back Alhamdulillah best of luck

• Posted

Oh forgot to tell you I am 7 months now ,on this medication
    • Posted

Oh i see i never looked at it that way but after this i really feel more comfortable in seeing a doctor about it
  • Posted

i take colofac for six months but it didnot work propore---i use librax for a month or 20 days it work for me i feel fine with that but my doctor change it to colofac i use colofac for 6 months it dinot work when ever i use imodium it work for me to good but till when i use it i feel fine if i leave it then go back to zero------any ways my problem now is that most of the time i didnot pass to much stool only a small stool like a pet hahahahhaha may be because of the climate i work in a comapny my work is heavy and my friends say i am not the one who pass small stool they mostly pss it to but some time when my stool is normal i feel to happy all day of me will become good-----any ways jia i advise you to try on Librax tablet there is 2 formula medicine on that ne will clam your mind and another one will calm your guts ----take 1 one tablet at morning and night time --and don,t seach any thing on google it show you dangerous diseae to be very honest when i am searching on net my heart boom boom alot---my heart beat become fast try Librax medicine if you didnot want to go to doctor and inform me here how you feel then 
    • Posted

Oh i see i guess i will try librax and you are right internet scare the helk out of me thank you for the advice i will surely inform u thanks alot and all the best for u hope u always be healthy
    • Posted

May i ask u for how long do i gave to keep taking librax tablets
  • Posted

hi jia , just use it for 2 weeks ist if you feel the difference you can take it for 6 months regular---though the propore dose of librax is 3 tablets a day----but you should take 2 tablet morning 1 and night one before food if you feel well use it for 6 months--------or you can use it when you have a problem--------just try it hope you will feel the difference a ihope you will feel fine with it if not take a doctor opnion----because  here the users are not doctors we share what we feel and also the treatment which will makus feel well-----don,t think negative jia on the time treatment is good before its late may be now your problem will be minor and with a passing of time it become complicated then-------don,t be afraid i know its not easy but till when we can live like that--------me i am also to afraid from doctors and hospitals but i am facing problem even doctor say i have acid reflux and give me medicine for a month but i request him for endoscopy bcoz enough is enough i am tired of the terrible symptoms----after the endoscopy i will request to the doctor for ct scan of stomach or colonscopy-----what ever it is i will face it but can,t live like that forevr---keep in touch jia
    • Posted

U see i did talk with a doctor but he told me to take a tablet before each meal for 2 month then take 1 before bed for a month then stop it completely so i wont suffer sideeffects since it include a substance that act as a drug so i asked u cuz my doctor scared me and i feared u may be addicted to it if u take it for a long time anyways thank u for always answering hope u heal soon
  • Posted

jia the ibs course is for 6 months-----and i suggest that you should use it for trail base for 2 weeks if you feel fine you use it for 2 months and then quit it if you think you are completely fine then don,t take it any more if you think that you are fine then before but still have little bit problem then use it for 6 months------i use it as i say it to you its work good for me-----but then i stop it ater some time i have same problem now i pass stool one time a day but its very thing some time fine but beside that i have gastric problem i have lot of gas when ever i wanna pass the stool most of the time lot gas pass out thats why my stool is not to much------any ways i am in japan i heard that from my friends that in japan thin stool is normal there are people they can,t pass stool for weeks i know a person he can not pass stool for 2 weeks-------any ways i am always here what i know i will tell it to you and hope you will feel fine soon---------
    • Posted

Oh i see well its working fine but i shared with you this info cuz my saudian friend said that they banned librax in her country due to people getting addicted to it i just told u cuz i was scared on you and yeah its working well for me its been 2 days only but so far so good thanks again and good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.