On one week of flux today....

Posted , 3 users are following.

One week ago today I stared 2.5 of flux cuz I was to scared to take anything higher, day one I felt strange day two was better and each there after has gotten better except I wake up tired but can't sleep anymore and after I take my 2.5 in get a slight headache and am even more tired. Up until yesterday I had no appetite, yesterday I was able to eat some! Yesterday was a wonderful day now again today I'm tired and feel blah sad my anxiety seems to be better except I worry that these feelings of tired and blah will not go away as I have read that ppl get better then at about week two crash and have panic attacks or become manic so that worries me. I am in this med for anxiety and slight depression. Have been on it b4 but don't remember feeling like this. I remember just feeling happy and ready to take in the world. Anyone have some reassurance or advise on how to get over this tiredness. Thank you in advance

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It gave me horrible anxiety and nausea. I was pacing the floors!!
    • Posted

Me too! I used to take it years ago, was on it for years and it worked, not any more sadly, was on it for a week and absolutely knocked me sideways, I'm in midforties, not overweight, non-smoker, tee-total, and it annihiliated my system, suits some more than others. Weaning myself off it, still feel crap but better, can eat now! Good luck to everyone taking meds, I am not anti them but just be careful, they are often there to treat your symptoms not the underlying cause, I am having counselling now and working towards taking care of my self naturally with a good diet, vitamins, rest and gentle exercise. How are you now Tonia, are you ok?

• Posted

No, I can't get off my Paxil to get on another antidepressant. It makes my anxiety horrible and I have gastritis since this has started. My Paxil just stopped working. I have OCD.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.