One for the lads !!

Posted , 5 users are following.

guys i have found that since going up to 20mg it take me ages to ejaculate. and a lot of the time i cant. i was ok on the 10mg. anyone else have this problem. im sure it not good for you to no ejaculate for long periods of time. i also sweat a lot and feel so hot all the time. sorry to bring it up but i need to know the crack

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I'm not a guy..but SSRIs cause these kinds of problems..

I would switch if this unwanted symptom is troublesome to you.

• Posted

Hey Turvell, male or female, it does not matter. For me, being on Citi, I never had an orgasm, very very frustrating! This was a problem for me, talked to my Doc and I went on Wellbutrin, which has helped a lot. so maybe talk to your Doctor. Hopefully you get some sort of change, cause not being able to enjoy yourself does not help ones attitude at all. Best of luck😊
  • Posted

I sweat a lot to. Keep at it. You will in the end. Stop thinking about yourself, your woman (or man) will be having a great time with all that staying power. 😳
    • Posted

now i never thought of that lol. did you find that the sweating stopped. im on 9 weeks now and i dont really think i feel happier
    • Posted

I'm at 10 months. Still sweat easily, especially this weather. I'm a better calmer person for cit but you should be seeing an improvement at 9 weeks. Everybody is different. Maby you need a bit more. See yer doc.

• Posted

Hey turvell,

Rest assure man its just the meds adapting I had same issues but after a while it normalises, the longest issues i had were tremors shaking of the hands took ages!! hang in there it gets better man !

• Posted

Hi Steve. I'm steve also 1975 lol. Guess we same age. Do you find your happier now cus I done feel happier

• Posted

Two good looking steves wink Yeah buddy I'm 41 years young !! The meds can take a while man relax you will once again feel better I know it have confidence dont expect overnight results with these bad boys however after a few weeks you'll start to see things clearer! The sweating,dreams and other side effects ease as serontonin normalises. Take care steve wink

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.