Oralist

Posted , 5 users are following.

If people want to lose weight they can. I stopped the oralist months ago because ther was no point in me taking them as i never eat fatty foods. I am still losing weight now. End of July 2014 i was 13 stone 12 lb i am now 11 stone 4 Ib. I am goig to get to my target weight of 10 stone. I will do it i am determind. If people want to change and lose weight they can. I am proof of that.People who say they cant lose weight are lieing if you cut the crap from your diet and exercise you will lose weight.

3 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Well done on losing the weight you have smile I have to disagree with you though, it's not that easy for everyone to lose weight by just cutting crap out of their diet, everyone's different and some people myself included take these tablets as a boost because eating healthy sometimes just doesn't do it, my body needs healthy food and exercise but unfortunately I have an extremely bad back n can only do so much walking/exercise and it's not enough for my body to loose the weight. Good on you for not needing the tablets smile
    • Posted

Dr put me on the tablets said eating one meal a day wasn't good enough so 4 days prior to starting the orlistat I started eating the 3 meals today's my first day done my first course ended up putting tablet in search bar on Facebook now joined a support group we all chat to each other x x
    • Posted

I have had a bad back for years and i mean bad back lieing on the floor unable to move having the doctor out to give me an injection on many occassions. The only exercise i do is walking my dog and since i have lost the weight i hardly ever suffer with my back now. 
  • Posted

Hello. I thought I had wrote this myself as I feel the exact same. Very low fat diet with slimming world lost couple of stone myself but stuck. Well done u r an inspiration x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.