ORLISTAT

Posted , 11 users are following.

HIYA, I'M STARTING ORLISTAT TODAY! EXCITED BUT NERVOUS, HAS ANYONE ANY ADVICE ON MEAL PLANS! :-)

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

hi I was prescribed these a few years ago. I lost 6 stones in a few months by healthy eating and walking everywhere. but it helped me to eat healthy because the side effects if you have too much fat are horrid. I used to eat cereal for breakfast or toast, something like noodles or salad butty for dinner and steamed fish and veg with mashed potato. as long as you stick to healthy foods you will be ok. they do an helpline too that you can ring and they send you information in the post hope this helps x
  • Posted

Thank you Natalie, ive just had a poach egg, tomatoes and one slice of grilled bacon for my brunch, unsure if the bacon was OK but that help line sounds a good idea, where would I get the details to ring them from? Thanks for the advice and we'll done you,.

• Posted

try to stick to 5g of fat per 100g of food butbe careful with eggs as they are slightly higher.

Also there is a lady on here called Britney Spears, ask her for her blog page, some fantastic meal ideas on there and she is a truely inspirational lady.

• Posted

i couldnt resist it. i weighed myself last night and my weigh in is on the 31st on july.

I've done a stone since the start of the month. :D  Very happy

• Posted

Hi just joined this forum and read comments saying you have good recipe ideas on your blog, could I follow your blog please 😀 I need surgery and need to lose 3 stone. Thanks.  

Barb 

• Posted

Hi Ive started orsilat today. It was prescribed by my gp. I am a size 20 and have pcos. Could you please tell me your blog page. Thanks
    • Posted

I'm currently taking orlistat started yesterday can you message me your blog please xxx
    • Posted

Hey sorry to bother you I didn't know how else to contact you, could I have a link to your blog please? Just started orlistat today thanks x
  • Posted

Hi my Name is Keith and I'mabout to start taking these aswell next week I to I'm nervouus but any thing that can help lose the weight is a good thing, hopefuly I can lose weight by September as I'm going to a wedding and would like to get a normal size suit not a xxxl.

good luck

• Posted

im on my 2nd day of these at the moment.
    • Posted

What are they like to take are they easy to swaolow? as i aready take some capulses that are rather large.
    • Posted

thay arent to bad to swallow, they are fairly large capsules

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.