orlistat

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi' took orlistat about 5 years ago. I lost 8 stone in total with exercise and a low fat diet. I went from 18 stone to 10 within 8 months. However I fell pregnant my baby is now 2 and I am beck again at 18 stine . Went the docs last week and was give orlistat again. Started yestersat. I won't be able to exercise as much but hoping some good results! I'll keep posting my progress x 😊

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi kerry why don't you do exercise in the house then your baby can be with you.

There are different fitness apps for your phone.

• Posted

Yes I will, I have bought a bike with a seat on for that baby x
  • Posted

Well done that was a great result. I have been taking it for 2 months and not lost anything. I don't eat a high fat diet. Anyway but I have very high cholesterol. Not sure what to do now as u have lost a few stones myself. Was about 16 stones now 13/11. But stuck x I don't exercise much except long walks with dog which I am trying to increase x any help would b appreciated x
    • Posted

Hi

I also cut out my carbs bread, rice, pasta. I also excercised . I have bought a bike with a seat on for the baby x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.