orlistat, diet buddy wanted!

Posted , 21 users are following.

I took orlistat last year and lost nearly 2 stone in about 8 weeks but then I went off track, I'm currently 15st 2lb and startin back on the tablets 2moz. I have bookt a holiday in September and really want to loose around 2-3stone.im after somebody to keep in touch with and offer encouragement to each other whilst taking orlistat. Xx

4 likes, 47 replies

47 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi, we weigh the same so I know where you're coming from. I need to get back on track and need a real kick up the butt! Feel free to message me if you want to chat xxx
  • Posted

Hi Karen11512, I'm 32 years old and also weigh 15st 2lb. I'm looking to loose 2-3 stone also so if you want to keep in touch we could help each other and hopefully see results!
  • Posted

Hi Karen,

I'm new too, started Monday, I am only 4 feet 10" & start weight is 12 stone 12lb's, My doctor has said i need to lose 4 stone, I like you have lost the weight before & regained it, would love to have a diet buddy, my holiday is at the end of August

Janie

• Posted

Hi karen,

2 stone in 8 weeks?! That's amazing! What was your diet/exercise like? I just started today so I need tips & hints! I was meant to start this three weeks ago....kept putting it off and then this morning saw on the scales that I gained 6 lbs (how's that even possible?!) needless to say I rushed to the pharmacy with my prescription in hand!

• Posted

Hi Karen. I have just just started taking them 3weeks ago and I don't see much difference. I don't have a very high fat diet. So I don't understand what it wil do to help me. Any advice would b appreciated. 

• Posted

Hi!

I was on orlistat few years ago and I lost so much weight must have been around 2-3 stones. I've put the weight back on after I stopped taking them (I blame Xmas)

I'm starting to take them again and I was too hoping to look for a buddy to share my experience with and tips and for general help.

If you would like to buddy up with me I would love it. Whoever wants to join we should have a group on what's app so everyone can share the daily meals and exercise how about it?

• Posted

Hi All,

I would love to have an Orlistat buddy and the whatsapp group sounds amazing. A weekly weigh in would be a good idea to motivate us. I'm 12 stone 6lb and 5 foot 5 and need to loose 2 stone 6lb. I have a holiday in 56 days too so I would really appriciate any support x

• Posted

Hi, I'm new too! Started on the tablets today eeeek! 

Not doing too bad so far. How's everyone else doing? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.