orlistat- my first month

Posted , 4 users are following.

HI everyone! Im on day 19 of orlistat havent weighed myself yet im going to wait until I go to the doctor after this first.month is over but honestly I can feel the difference already I would guess about ten pounds at least! Id love to lose about 3 stone and more if possible is anyone else on orlistat and if so thrn maybe we could motivate each other share ideas experiences etc smile

Ive been really good and not eaten anything high in fat still getting some side effects but ive noticed it only seems.to be in the morning they arent pleasant but theyre bareable

Speak soon!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi!

I'm on day 5 of Orlistat and hoping to loose 2 stone minimum maybe 3 and a half if possible xxx

• Posted

Hi natasha I started mine on Monday I have been constipated since what side effects have u had

• Posted

Been on orlistat a month just had my weigh in and i've lost a stone. I'v got another 7 stone to go..

Morning side effects too and i agree its not nice but its live-able. 1tracey92182 for me its bad belly ache usually after breakfast and then a serious need to go to the loo- diarrhea. (And its not what eat as its low fat 0.01g )

Good luck! X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.