Ovarian Cyst

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, this may seem strange ...I had my overies and tubes removed last April due to a large cyst (melon size).  I have been experiencing the same pain problems etc as last year and a large swelling in excately the same area..could this be possible for a cyst to come back bearing in mind i now have no overies ?  Advice would be appreciated, thank you.

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sandra. I'd be interested to hear any answers about this too. Having similar probs and had ovaries and tubes removed with cyst last year. sorry I can't help you. Hope others come on and give their post op stories about this. rolleyes

• Posted

Hi Pollyanna,

Sorry to hear you are suffering too.  I have had terrible pains in my lower tummy, bladder n pain problems and the swelling like where the cyst was last year.  Waking up feeling sicky most of the day too and tired.  I went back to GP today 2nd time this week who referred me to A and E where Ive been most of the day.  I'm anemic again which happened when i had the cyst.  They spoke to Gynacology asking if possible if any overies could have been left as surgery was very complicated they said they were happy with operation but advised for urgent ultra sound scan which I think will be pretty quick. xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.