Overcoming this

Posted , 6 users are following.

Since this virus , my body aches everyday. My back, butt area . My ankle swells to the point I can't walk..idk what to do. I just want to die. It pointless to be here and deal with this for life. Where is the cure ?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!. I hate my life . I hate the person who gave me this. I hate the fact it showed up late, now I'm in a relationship. . I just hate everything about this. My life will never be normal again. I probably won't ever get married or have kids ... someone help me. How come so many people have it but reject is like it's deadly . We didn't give this to ourselfs.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I hate that there is no cure for GH. I still feel like I hate life because of it, especially because the person who gave it to me just left me. I feel like my love life is ruined and I also wont get married and have kids... however it's not true :] So many people with GH lead normal, healthy lives. When you're having an outbreak you might feel like the world is over but when you heal up you learn to appreciate how 'normal' you feel again. People are so afraid of herpes simply because of its status of an STI, but what they don't realise is about 80% of people have a type of herpes. I have HSV-1, and was passed to me orally from my ex as he used to get coldsores. That's another thing people don't realise... if you've ever had a coldsore, you carry the herpes virus. The stigma around herpes is awful and people need to be educated about it to end the stigma as it is so so common. You aren't alone, please don't feel like life is ruined because you will eventually come to terms with it and you will begin to forget you have it.

Don't let it consume you, it does not define you. It is just a part of you now :]

• Posted

Really, thank you for this. I was diagnosed with HSV-2 this week and am in excruciating pain. So glad I found this place where people understand what I'm going through.

• Posted

Awww Sweetest0832972,

This is an AWFUL virus. And when i say awful, understand that i don't mean deadly, i mean irritating and degrading to a sense. This has made me realize A LOT & it has shown me that we all can persevere. Herpes has a stigma & not a good one! Some people are silent carriers but they still have the virus so why is it that so many people are carriers and only those of us who show symptoms get outcast? Humans are inconsiderate, unappretiative, & (above all) self-centered beings who believe what they believe because they would rather think the way they think than know the truth

There!!! ! ! !

Do Not let people get you down. Compare HSV to Chicken Pocks (not even sure if i spelled that right?). But almost everyone has had that and according to the commercial the virus "still lives in you" so everyone carrying that around Could get the Shingles Virus & ya don't see people being all rediculous over them 😕

My advice to you (and i'm giving this to myself as well) keep your head held high, stay informed, and keep true to Yourself because we are the only ones who make a difference in our hearts ?

Sending healing & love your way

• Posted

Hi dnt loose ur hope. Me going to diaganose genital herpes next moth coze I already had symptom but it's mild still I confuse its herpes or somthing else. But symptoms all same. I just try to control mr feeling once test.

• Posted

Hi there. I hope you are doing well today. I just want to write to you and tell you that everything gets better. While things seem really dark at the moment, you will realize that you are the same person you were before this diagnosis. I like to think of it as a special skin disease. But I know for a fact that things get better from your initial knowledge of your diagnosis. 
  • Posted

Hi me to same I feel all time pain loweback,leg, in my thigh littile swelling I thing lymph node now it's hard. I'm still not finish my blood test.after my test may be I'm not here.im going to another world I dnt wr Is place.god not give me heaven coze I'm dirty.i cheat my family frds all.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.