Pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone else been having mild pain next to the xiphoid when they tighten up?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Im curious by what you mean by "they tighten up". I have experienced a dull pushing sensation from the xiphoid process region that has been an annoyance at times. I didnt really know how to communicate it properly to the doctor and the dull "pressure" feeling is tempermental and currently is not present. Anyhow, curious about your experience.
    • Posted

Well,sometimes when i tighten up my stomach muscles i feel a discomfort right next to the xiphoid region (right side)...it doesn't seem like anything serious but it can be an annoyance as you said.
  • Posted

uhm.. not really in that area but a bit lower. I started noticing when I carry my camera as whilst walking my DLSR keeps moving and hitting that area and I do get  a discomforting pain. dont know if that helps you in any way
    • Posted

i also have a sharp pain a bit lower too..hate it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.