Months . Now I have painful achey hands

& feet . Has anyone else got this?

Could it be hormone related?

I'm 49 and everything seems to be going

wrong this year :-(

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi i hav been having tingling in my both arns an legs also pain in my lower pelvic area i was told about hormone imbalance but was not confirm .I also hav been having a most surprising year when comes to all the new symtoms my body is showing me..hope u feel better
  • Posted

Yes the pain in my hands and wrist are unbearable at times especially at night also my shoulders I believe from reading others post it is menopause related
  • Posted

you name it ive had it including yours, i think most of us probably have, prob touch of arthritis as we age, and poss hormonal nothing to worry about. x
  • Posted

Yes, it's a common side effect of peri-meno symptoms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.