pain in my spine now pain my stomach

Posted , 2 users are following.

Actually 28yrs of my life i have never had issue with my stomach before till just 4 days when i had sleepless night and decide to see a dr. It happened i have a curve in my spine after the x-ray. I can go without food and i will be fine or just eat a little. But after the medicine the dr gave me i have not smile again. My back pain is gone and my stomach is like there's a fire in it. keeps burning and burning after when i eat. These are the list of medicine i was giving for my back pain NAT B,CIPROFLOXACIN,CATAFLAM,OSTEO ALL,DORETA,FLOTAC,SIRDALUD AND MEFRAM. I complained to dr and he said it's not ulcer but it's reactions from the medicines above. I'm thinking of suing him. Please advice

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi awal97456

With all medication there are side effects. Have you checked the instruction paper that came with your medication where it describes some side effects you will experience. These side effects are usually only temporary until your body acclimatizes to your new medication. The side effects will go away eventually...but if they continue over a long period then ask your doctor to change your medication.

Also, if you are taking your meds altogether then perhaps it would be better for your stomach if you spaced them out when taking them.....put the idea of suing your doc away....he/she has no idea how the meds might affect you when prescribing them..give it a little more time.

You could also go on 'drug interaction WebMd'..enter all your nedication and check if there are any adverse interaction with your meds.......best wishes...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.