Pain in one testicles

Posted , 2 users are following.

When i touch my scrotum.There are two

testes and along with one more small thing which i dont know but when i touch that third thing i start feeling some pain.

Please help me as soon as possible i am worried.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Have you checked with a doctor. Only a doctor can determine if it is somethig to worry about. It could be a nothing to worry about like a cyst. Or something that may need medical care like cancer, or an inguinal hernIa. I have had several cysts. in my scrotum and they hurt if I squeeze them but they are not cancerous.In time, they are sometimes absorbed back in my body but not all the time.
    • Posted

Thank you for replying but now i am observing that my third unknown thing is now sticking with one of my testicles.

Will it effect my sex life.

Waiting for a reply.

• Posted

In the UK, have you used a torch to see it the object is solid in your scrotum, in the U S , you can use a flashlight. The scrotum is not solid so it can be helpful. The solid could be your speematic. cord or a hernia. Which a doctor can determine if surgery must be done. I am not a doctor, so I really can't diagnosis your problem. If you can't tell a doctor, write it down then hand it to your doctor. I t is better you check

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.