Pain in the butt!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Have blood in urine slightly low kidney function and CT scan showed smaller left kidney have mild ache in the left side also experiencing heavy chest and one big heart beat every so often which comes and goes. Now I have a strange feeling in my left bum cheek like a numb pulling sensation its very hard to describe and not letting up. Anyone have any similar symptoms. Awaiting an MRI next week.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

My dad had these similar symptoms and died 6 weeks ago. So look into getting checked out asap. Have you gotten a kidney infection test?
    • Posted

So sorry to hear that. Could I ask what he was diagnosed with? Yes no infection and no kidney stones but all they have said is not to worry but I am. Have a urology appointment two days after MRI.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.