Pain left side

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have pains in ny left side rib cage, I have orange/lose stools. I feel foggy headed all the time I feel like I'm in a dream world. It's scaring me this has been going on for 11 weeks I've done blood test which was norma, ice dome stool sample still waiting for results.. what is wrong with me ? I have gained 6 stone quite rapid within 6 months eating loads of junk food. Could that be the cause? I need someone to talk to please, and reassurance? I haven't lost my appetite either, constantly feel like I'm going to pass out too

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

have you checked your liver enzymes and had stool test? 
    • Posted

I've just give them a stool test how do I checkliver enzymes?

• Posted

Liver panel is a blood test that check your liver enzymes. 

Ask your GP. 

• Posted

Cut out junk food and start cooking from fresh. The chemicals in processed foods are not good for your intestine.
  • Posted

I constantly feed really tired after eating feel like I'm going to pas out and keep having pain under left rib so fed up of it sad scared and worried

• Posted

This is one of the symptoms of fatty liver disease. 

Yiu need to check it with ultrasound or liver panel tests. 

• Posted

Well..what do you think .... you said your tired all the tme and feel like going to pass out? 
    • Posted

thats why i asked you if you had liver panel test/ultrasound ? 
    • Posted

I've only had a regular blood test wouldn't that show tho?

• Posted

Have you really been to a doctor ... i am not sure where you live..and what kind of health system you have access to. 
    • Posted

I have been to a doctor, I asked them to run a blood test they did a blood test and it all came back normal I've just put a stool sample in Thursday waiting for results

• Posted

aske them to get a liver panel test... after you get stool test results. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.