Pain less itchy white scale my spot near clitoris?

Posted , 9 users are following.

I have the vaginal itchiness and my skin on the inside of my labia will flake and peel off. I also have a line of white little bumps with a long fissure along it on the other side of my labia. They part can get itchy.. But the white weird little spot that kind of resembles leukoplakia causes me no itching or pain. Is that a beginning symptom of LS?

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Have you been diagnosed and given a prescription for LS? What you describe may be the precursor to your labia fusing together over your clitoris. Many of us postmenopausal sufferers have had this happen in the absence of treatment. I wasn't diagnosed till after this happened.
  • Posted

I suggest that you go to your doctors asap and ask for an appointment with a gynocologist.It does sound like your self diagnosis may well be correct, as I had similar & after one look my gynocologist diagnosed LS. I had a little biopsy & this confirmed it.As soon as they are sure of the diagnosis they can start you off on medication. Medication can help it  & stop the itching and ease the condition so please don't hesitate - go to your GP and have a proper diagnosis. I have had it for 7 years and it hasn't gone but it is under control.I hope you find the same with yours . Best Wishes x
  • Posted

I am 33 is it possible to have this and be pre

Menopausal? Also the little plaque by my clitoris does not itch or hurt... It's painless.. I tried to search it off and only the top portion can be scratched old and it grows right back sad

• Posted

At this forum you will discover that LS is not necessarily age related.  It is just so that LS is too often diagnosed later in life.  Many people know that this illness has been with them for many more years than they can remember.  So it is with me.  

Funny thing I experience at present is that the discomfort from the past is reoccurring, in reverse, as the fusing is bit by bit disappearing.  A hopeful sound perhaps in all of this?

• Posted

I was diagnosed with LS at 31 but suffered symptoms for years prior to my diagnosis. Best advise is to get it checked out so they can asses.
  • Posted

I was diagnosed about a month ago, 1 look and she knew exactly what it was and started me on treatment straight away. I am 31 but have suffered with this for at least the last 2 years since my second child. From what I've read it can really start at any age. Go and see your gp. Wish I'd done it so much sooner as I'm sure most people are.
  • Posted

Dear Me, please make an appointment with your GYN asap. Get a biopsy and if it is LS then start treatment before your symptoms progress. It certainly sounds like LS, if it is then you are on your way to taking care of yourself, if you let this progress and not treat, the symptoms will worsen. If it is not LS you are only out the cost of a doctors exam but you will have piece of mind.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.