Pain whole right side of body

Posted , 18 users are following.

Hi there, I wish to get more opinions before I te to see a neurologist. I have visited 4 doctors and can't tell me what I have. I started feeling a weak right leg then pain on the neck and lately on the right side of face. It feels like pressure on my face and basically goes Dom head to toe sometimes I need to rest as my hop and knee feels so much pain! Last dr said that might be multiple sclerosis but of course she is a go and cannot diagnosed it. I don't eat meat I try to ve as healthy as posible been taking spirulina and eating lots o fiber. I can't imagine me with MS but I would love to hear similar experiences! Thanks in advance.   P.d. I also feel tingling and numbness in all the body. 

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Couls be Fibromayalgia?

I have had all the bood tests for MS,ME and rheumatoid arthritis and more and all came back clear.

I am currently waiting to see the Rheumatologist.

http://www.arthritisresearchuk.org/arthritis-information/conditions/fibromyalgia.aspx?gclid=CjkKEQjwhoGcBRDlu9S3mo7-udIBEiQASEw7Qg1ilNCs5VnZ6PnpOGaHqzkY_3bTuX9TMA60PCrobXPw_wcB

• Posted

I have doubts about why I have. Could be nothing as I am becoming really paranoid... But I'm hoping its nothing serious. I try to be gluten free and also vegetarian. I wish you the best on your results. Thanks for your answer!
  • Posted

Hi Maya,

it might be a pinched nerve in the cervical or lombar part of the spine, my be because of a herniated disc (s). For the prognosis you should have a spine RX and if something comes out (your spine is not alligned) you take further tests.

Good luck

• Posted

Hi!  I too have seen multiple doctors who send me to another one then another one. They can't seem to find anything and I know I'm not crazy as I've had the pain for 10 years now.  I gave up a few years ago but am now going to see yet another nuerologist tomorrow as the pain has gotten worse and now I too have the umbness in my right arm.  Have you gotten any answers from your doctor???
    • Posted

I'm numb pinky ring finger both sides and mostly on right side. Prob 75 of the time my pinky and ring finger are affected, it's on the right.

Greg

• Posted

Hi.. I have also a similar problem like u..

Please suggest how to cure this or reducing the pain.

• Posted

I too have full length body pain. I found your inquiry while attempting to diagnose myself. I have a spinal issue at T7-8 and ache right side ribs n chest, all the way down right leg. I lay on right side every night falling asleep in exhausted pain. I reach up with right arm to hold bed frame. I point my right toe as gas as I can down the bed. The stretching is my only release of pain and is limited still.

I use restroom and feel relief. I don't know why I ache. It happened since I hurt back in 2011. I began getting spinal injections and taking opiates. Otherwise I has very healthy and athletic. Since injured, I've gained 75 pounds and barely do any activities I once loved.

Greg

• Posted

Above I meant to type, "I point my toe as far as I can."

Also, I have an adjustable bed and when I raise the head of the bed, it puts me in more of a stretch along my right side. As l lay on right side, and raise the head of the bed, my right bibs get a stretch, which relieves pain. When holding my bladder I wake in 3-4ish hour of the mornings with this being worse.

• Posted

Hi, Iam 25 now. I've been experiencing pain on my joints since I was 4 yrs old. 2 yrs ago, upon several tests, I was diagnosed with gout, carpal tunnel syndrome, and also a little damage on my kidneys. I went to a reknowned doctor in the city, as my local doctor requested me to undergo theraphy but the city doctor only gave me B12. I was so disappointed. The pain didn't go away. It became worse. Now, for almost a year, I've been experiencing severe aching pain on my right side of the body only (from shoulders to foot). It won't go away and gets worse at night or during movements. The pain is really debilitating. Pain killers do not work anymore and now, even with all the tests, they could not detect what is my condition. Help. Thanks

• Posted

Sorry for the delay.  My new Dr put me on Gabapentan.  It’s helping, but not fully, as I’m awake writing this.  Dr says my pain on rt sd of my whole body is likely a side affect from my having had shingles and not from my back injury. 

I can tell you that I def have two issues.  Rt Sd pain AND back pain at T7-8 and T3-4.  Hope this helps.  

Greg. 

• Posted

Hii

Just found this discussion when searching for my own problem

Last week I was diagnosed with L5 S1 disc protrusion ...was having pain running down from right side of my lower back to calf.

Now m feeling a bit pointed pain in the right side of my back... somewhere in upper middle back....and some pain or discomfort from the back of my ear to lower neck.... should I consult some neurologist or this may b due to spine protrusion?

• Posted

Sorry for the delay.  My new Dr put me on Gabapentan.  It’s helping, but not fully, as I’m awake writing this.  Dr says my pain on rt sd of my whole body is likely a side affect from my having had shingles and not from my back injury. 

I can tell you that I def have two issues.  Rt Sd pain AND back pain at T7-8 and T3-4.  Hope this helps.  

Greg. 

• Posted

Hi, I read this discussion months ago as I have had pain from the base of my skull all the way down to the bottom of my foot on my right side. It started nearly 11 months ago. I saw a chiropractor, a doctor of internal medicine, a naturopath and several massage therapists. I even got trigger point injections down my spine and around my shoulder. None of those things took the pain away for long. It always came back. My shoulder blade felt like it was being pulled out of position. My muscles along the right side of my spine were so tight it hurt to bend. When I laid down at night the muscles spasmed like crazy! Stretching felt nice but it never relieved the pain. Last week I went to a new massage therapist and she stopped halfway through the massage and said "I think I know where all your pain is coming from!" She informed me that the arch of my right foot had collapsed. It all started to make sense. My left foots arch was still fine. So the collapse from the right foot was pulling all the muscles on the right side of my body!! I never thought to look at my feet. I mean, the pain started in my neck and shoulder!! After 11 months and a good pair or arch support shoes, I feel 90% better!! I just wanted to reach out... I hope this helps someone. The doctors don't always look at the bottom of your feet, especially when the pain is other places. It seems so silly to me now. 11 months of pain down my entire right side and it all came from a collapsed arch. All I really needed was good shoes with arch support or insoles!! Are you kidding me!!

• Posted

hey the shoe really helped you i m also suffering from same pain from 3 years can you tell your experience clearly i would great help to me
    • Posted

Greg. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.