Painsomnia

Posted , 2 users are following.

Here I am again with severe leg, thigh, foot pain. Even my morphine has not helped me tonight. Sure hope it kicks in soon. I am up for hours most every night with this issue and it sure can knock you off your game.  I sleep when my body lets me! Am having a pity party for myself.  Gosh, I sure miss the old me!!! Peonygirl1. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi peony girl I've just changed meds and they seen to be working have same pain as u I take Duluxetine 60mg and gabapentin 600mg in morning 600mg gabapentin in the afternoon 600mg gabapentin at night and one or two 50mg tramadol and I'm getting a good nights sleep most nights

• Posted

your welcome hun I'm I'm England lol so I've just got up sweet dreams to u

• Posted

Oh fun!  Love going to England on my IPad. Such beautiful land and love the buildings, castles, cliffs etc. l wonderful country w good folks and your spoken word is lovely too.  Hugs coming in!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.