Palpitations!!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi ladies,

Can anyone reasure me!! I woke up with such bad palpitations I thought my heart was going to explode, I was also really sweaty with a dry mouth & felt all strange ๐Ÿ˜ž not having a good time ๐Ÿ˜ข

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello, yes they suck ..I have had fluttering for about a month now ..had a long period too duirng all of it and sometimes I wake up and Wham.! I read in Christian Northup's menopause book that during peri meno ย the sympathetic and parasymptatic nervous system flucuates quite a bit. I went to my doctor too to get reassurance about it also so don't feel strange about doing that either. I ย am sure others will share thier experiences too!! hang in there!!
    • Posted

Hi.

I have had loads of palpitations last night. Heart racing and anxiety. My blood pressure shot up too which made me more anxious. So fed up with it. Horrible stage of life.

Hope you feel better soon.

Helen.

• Posted

Palpitations are rubbish. You can't take control of them, they control you! I have had them for a long time n do have tablets to take but try not to until I am desperate.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.