Pcos and provera

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I had been taking provera 10mg twice a day for 14 days now on day 9 after and still no period. Has anyone else had this problem? Diagnosed with pcos 2 months ago. Just a bit worried!

Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Check if you have a hormone producing dermoid cyst. They can see on a mri scan. I wasted years wrongly diagnosed as pcos sufferer. The cyst gave me exactly same symptom as pcos. Mine was only 3cm in size but caused so many years of no periods hair etc etc etc and so much more. They inject a dye in me to properly see the cyst.

• Posted

Oh great thank you will have to see doctor and mention that thanks. It takes so long to get referrals though. They've seen the cysts on my scans that's why they said pcos but anything worth a look at now. Had all the symptoms but nothing has happened yet.

• Posted

I want to share how I treated myself using herbal medicine. I was diagnosed with PCOS last February 2016, 12 cysts on the right then 14 on the left. It caused me to bleed for about 4 months and the pills that my OB prescribed were not effective at all. I was really frustrated and hopeless cause I thought the bleeding wont stop. Until my grandmother introduced me to herbal medicine and vaginal steaming. Its a combination of 4 herbal plants like guava leaves, lemon grass, oregano and sambong. You jusnt need to boil these leaves then you will sit on it. You have to make sure its not too hot when you sit cause you might burn your genitalia. U need to steam for 15-20 mins. For 5 days.. Then do it again 5 days before your menstrual period. I know theres no scientific explanation for these plants but its really effective. Now im pcos free... Hope this will work for you too...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.