Pcos problems and irregular periods !!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey ladies I first found out I had pcos when I was 12 ever since I have had everything that pcos can give and yes when I was 20 I found out I was 6 weeks pregnant I was excited as me and my boyfriend wanted a baby but a week later miscarried they said I did nothing to cause it they said it was a natural miscarriage I'm now 23 and trying for a year now to conceive a baby but no such luck I'm not on birth control yet but I don't want to be I want a baby I never know when I'm ovulating I'm so depressed can't stop thinking about it I know your not suppose to worry because that doesn't help but its hard not to think about it any advice ladies I have no one to talk to or vent to I need lady friend I want a baby how can I go about it I'm talking prenatals right now like folic acid and a few other things and eating healthier .

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Maybe a endocrinologist can guide you, or a gyn. Prolactin levels might be too high to get pregnant. You need to find out and see what they can provide to help you. They have medicine to lower prolactin levels if needed.
  • Posted

I would say you should go see a highly rated gynecologist to help you get on track! Good luck!!
  • Posted

Thank you ladies smile
  • Posted

Hi there,

Have you considered tracking your temperature each day? You will need to take a temperature reading each day before you get out of bed and write I down. If you are ovulating, you should notice a distinct change in body temperature at some point which then remains high. If there is no visible pattern, then it may be that you are not ovulating.

This can also be checked by your regular Doctor with a series of blood tests. Another option is to bulk buy ovulation predictor kits (similar to a pregnancy test, but tells you when you're about to ovulate). Whichever method you use, the important thing is to know if and when you are ovulating so you can have sex at the right time!

Good luck x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.