pelvic pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Been in pain for now over 18 months. Had a full hysterectomy leaving ovaries in May 2015 but even thou there was endometriosis and adenomiosi I am still in pain. I am experiencing on top of pelvic pain,breast tenderness and I am going through hot flushes moments followed by extremely shivery ones...I often feel dizzy and as if I am about to faint. Have still got blood in urine and have not a cystoscopy to do eventually. Tired to not know what's next. Any one with a similar story? I am scared of going out as pain could strike anytime and even thou have not been in hospital but twice since May they treat it like attention seeker ( or so it's my feeling) and I don't know anymore whom to trust...I am starting to be depressed and really can't afford that as I am a single working parent. Thank you

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi  Sounds a bit like it could be hormonal with your breast tenderness, and flushes,  l guess youve had urine samples taken and checked for infection,as infection could cause simular symptoms, or been checked for aneamia if your still losing blood, or it might be cystascope shows up something with the bladder.   Have you been referred back to the gyneacologist, as he should be checking out problems with your op not being that long since, have they offered or done laprascope or scan. If you were in a position financially you could see a gyneacologist privately who could arrange further tests, scans, scopes. l understand when your kids are reliant on you getting depressed is not needed. Can you speak to a different gp or surgery nurse. Maybe someone who,s had simular experience will advice. Keep battling it and good luck  
  • Posted

Hello, I had a full hysterectomy in 2005 for adhesions, endo and ovarian cysts. 6 months later i had hrt and was fine until 2012 when I started getting right side low pain at the end of my scar and above my scar.I kept on at my gp who referred me to hospital in may 2014, gyne to surgical messed about and to cut a very long story short I had a laparoscopy on dec 4 where they found adhesions that had wrapped around my bowel and stuck to where my womb should have been. I had to have 4 inches of my bowel removed and part of my appendix had gone. I always felt like I had a water infection, sometimes it would show a sign of infection and blood I even got my own dipsticks to keep checking. My advice to you is to keep on at gp to write to hospital to hurry things up or to phone consultants secetary. I paid to have a private consultation cause I had waited a long time I have now been off work 3 1/2 months, It cost 140 and it was worth it. I also have a very small bladder prolapse. Adhesions can create problems at any time my private doc said that he was certain that I had adhesions and I did. A good site to look on about menopausal problems is called a womans guide to surgical menopause, it gives all the effects of low and high estrogen, it may help. hrt takes a while to settle into your system as well, it may be your estrogen levels are low you will be amazed at what all the symptoms are.
  • Posted

Sorry  I hit wrong button, I hope you feel better soon and get this sorted out

Sarah

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.