Penile Meatus Lesion

Posted , 4 users are following.

For over 2 years now I have lived with a debilitating condition on the end of my penis. The penis glans keeps on drying out however I keep using cream to moisturise it.

The problem and the source of all my intense pain is purely and solely coming from the tip of my penis or the meatus to get technical. I have a bright red oval rash or lesion on the meatus that never used to be there. It literally appeared over night.

I went to be all was fine, I woke up the next morning and there it was and over the first few weeks it became extremely sore and painful to a point where I couldn't even walk! It has been like this for two years now, the pain is there every second of every day, I'm living in extreme pain and nothing seems to work. I've seen 27 different doctors over the course of 2 years and not one of them has diagnosed or solved the problem.

I have seen 2 urologists and one dermatologist who all say it looks 'normal' when I assure you it is FAR from normal. The pain is extreme and the appearance is bright red. I'm extremely worried and scared now it's like this problem is never going to go away and it's putting me into a state of depression. Every doctor I've seen has given me different creams or tablets to try, not surprisingly NON of the them have worked! They even WRONGLY diagnosed BALANITIS which I have definitely not got.

I used to masterbate at least twice everyday and quite vigorously without lubricant, I believe this has contributed to my problem. I think that I caused trauma to the tip (meatus) and it has severely damaged it along with my urethra. A few days ago I was diagnosed with URETHRITIS as there was blood in my urine and I now have intense pain in my lower abdomen. Also I should point out that the lesion on the meatus has turned even more bright red and almost looks like it's bleeding. I can't even wear trousers as the pain is too much to take.

Please please please can anyone out there help me with this debilitating problem?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry to hear about your problem. It sounds terrible. I'm not a doctor but it sounds like some sort of infection.

• Posted

Hi Lewis.did you have any look with your problem.im struggling with identical systems.please get in touch

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.