Perimenopause

Posted , 7 users are following.

Does anyone suffer from perimenopause. Think I have had every symptom going and it's driving me mad, any suggestions?

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Oh Yes, why were here! Read the discussions for advice and support. Your not alone that's for sure.

• Posted

Sarah, this site. You will read what all the great women on this forum will post asking for advice, support et...you will see your not alone. When I'm really down, I come here and feel better. All these beautiful ladies here will help you get through this tough time?

• Posted

Hi sweetie, your not alone.

I was (have been) in your shoes. I thought I was loosing my mind.

I suggest you go see your family or personal doctor, explain your symptoms. He or she can adives you. And give you verification that you need. Plus maybe give you some information etc...

Knowledge on the subject of menopause and its symptoms and mood and body changes, plus "Mind" changes are "Oh So Helpful ".

Plus reaching out for Help...🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

• Posted

Hi Sarah,

You are not mad!!....... well if you are then all us women on this forum are 😂😂

Seriously there are s9 many symptoms of perimenopause some seem to have more than other but we are all here for each other and discuss what symptoms we have and what works for each of us, as we are all different.

Go to your doctors, read the posts on here and hopefully you will realise you're not mad or alone, we are all suffering.

Good luck and keep posting xx

• Posted

Hi Sarah, I have been going through this now for about 5 years and it's got increasingly worse, I'm 45- I went to the GP and requested HRT it helped to get a female Dr who appeared to listen when I was telling her that I didn't think my symptoms were purely down to anxiety and depression when I'm absolutely fine on certain days of the month!! what symptoms are you experiencing Sarah and how long have you been having problems? Jannie

• Posted

Have had anxiety, massive fear of age and dying, convinced I have some sort of cancer, night sweats, breast pain, muscle pain,back ache,acid reflux,tiredness and feeling low. Doctor was no help at all always a male and no sympathy just offered me antidepressants. I said I'm not depressed I'm premenopausal!! Frustrating x

• Posted

Hi Sarah. Everything you just said to Jannie is me. I could have written that!! Mine started last year. I am 44 and I am looking for a new doctor. I am glad you found this forum. It has been a blessing. I come on here just about everyday. It helps. The only day I haven't was probably a day that I wasn't having/noticing a symptom. So yea I'm pretty much on here everyday. Welcome to the peri-party. Lol. We are here for you. Ask questions, vent, whine...I do all of it.😊

• Posted

It's just a blessing that I am not alone I feel like I am sometimes at least I have the support of my lovely partner.

• Posted

I've never complied with taking vitamins daily. I began b complex, vitamin d, and a multi vitamin and found this really helps. I do take an anti depressant as I have for yrs but noticed a big difference with the vitamins. I just finished 12 days of Prometrium, a bio identical hormone and it knocked me out where I couldn't hear the alarm the next day! I was starting to feel better with the vitamins I take every morning so I think I will hold off on the hormones and continue the vitamins alone. My biggest issue is a lack of ambition and motivation which suck because I have a house with a enormous yard I must maintain alone. Hope you find peace here💕

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.