Period due!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Period due today but nothing has arrived?!?

I got my last period April 26th and my period was suppose to be due today May 24th and I have waited all day as it usually arrives around 11am or 2pm but today nothing has happened I don't have cramps but my breasts are still a little sore. I am currently taking birth control pills the brand I'm using is Trifeme and I read on the pamphlet and it says "If you miss a period and you have taken your tablets correctly, continue taking your tablets as you would normally. Sometimes you might not have a menstrual period while taking Trifeme."

1) I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative

2) I take my birth control pills every single morning as soon as I wake up.

Do I wait til tomorrow to see if anything happens? Do I make an appointment with my doctor?

Anyone else that uses Trifeme?!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Just relax. It will come. I have periods start as early as every 24 days to as late as 30 days. No worries.
    • Posted

I thought my period came this morning and I noticed blood but then when I went to go pee again there was nothing even on my pad it looks like old blood so now i'm confused as to what's going onĀ 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.