Period pains!!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I'm alice ,

Okay so I'm 16 years old .....

My period pain is so sore it gets to the point I cannot walk sometimes 😿

I then start feeling very faint if I do stand up after sitting down and also if I stand up I can feel the blood rushing out it's a horrible feeling 😑 I'm a very pale person I have porsaline skin but I and extra pale when I have them and I mostly get remarks as in school teachers ask if I would like to go home at I feeling very well or am I feeling faint .......…they often send me home worried asking can I see a doctor of somesort? anybody know why these pains are so bad and what is causeing all of these affects the pain has towards me if so please reply thank you very much 😁

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi smile

Awww I feel so sorry for you. Us women don't get it easy do we wink

Firstly, I am not a doctor, so don't take my advice as gospel. You really do need to go and see your doctor. It sounds from what you've described like you could be anaemic. If your period is heavy and you feel all faint then it is a possibility. It is easily sorted though - iron tablets will do the trick, but you will need to go see the doc and explain just what you've said on here so he can take bloods. Also, there are tablets that can stop the hevy bleeding. smile

• Posted

I am 21.

Me too, very sore to a point that cannot sit, cannot stand, cannot walk, cannot lie down, cannot stay awake and cannot sleep! Everyday when I have period, blood bursted out crazily, I needed to change more than twice!

Last month, I changed for few times and suddenly, during lessons (I am a Primary teacher), blood bursted out so crazily.

I needed help as well!

• Posted

I'm 22, and having been having this problem since I first got me period at 11. Like you, I've very pale to begin with so I get comments about how sick I look when I'm bleeding. I would definitely go to a gynecologist. Get some bloodwork done to look at your hormone levels, and an ultrasound of your uterus to make sure you don't have anything going on in there (like cysts or fibroids). Just so you know, regardless of what your test results are, the doctor's first course of action will likely be birth control. Personally, I've tried all available progesterone pills (I can't take estrogen because of migraines) and am on the Nexplanon that's implanted in your arm, and nothing seems to be working. But first and foremost, go see GYN. Best of luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.