period pains no period

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi for the past few days iv had stomach ach constant  nothing is making it feel better. its not just low down its also high up aswell my tummy just feels sore. i. geti g mild headachs to feel real tierd.

i. not geti g a period thoe wish i was.

if anyones read my other posts theyl know whats been happening to me. i was given hrt lowest one but i havnt started to take it yet had it two weeks on shelf i just keep thinking no im not bad enough for it yet. i went to hospital today had a colocospacy i think its spelled like that lol everytning is fine so iv had every test there is for abnormal bleeding in oast month. so it must be peri

prob is this week im havi g some sweats but mild on off and mainly tummy ach. should i start on hrt or should i go get some herbal pill instead. 

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Start HRT.  Do not suffer, why do we women have to go through this.  It's not fair.
  • Posted

Good Morning Ladies

How old are you dear,  it might be that you are in menopause and needs a little assistance with Hormone replacements,  have you been to your obgyn? please do go and have it checked out,  I started having real bad pains in my stomack, and especially after intercourse,  I left it and left it, and it only got worse, and by the time I went and had it checked out,  I had a cancerous tumour on my overies, and both were removed,  then I started with the hot flushes, pains in my joints, dry eyes and very moody and misserable,  I was only 40, so please be safe than sorry, and go have it checked out asap....  hope you fell better soon

• Posted

hi im 46, iv had my womb scaned iv had my cervix checked under magnification iv had swobs smear and bloods done.

maybe the only thing they didnt look at was ovarys but woudlnt they see them on the scan of womb i had it done internerly?

my stomach only started to hurt three days ago its a constand dull pain like period pains.

i usualy used to come on at the begining of a month i havnt had a proper period since august. not regular were i stop then 28 days start again. it was a total no period in june then normal july then got one august a week late then week later started again well less than a week then just spotted for rest of month with extra bleeding if i had a poo or sex. then panicking went dr who had me have all kinds of tests then she gave me hrt then few days after that it all stoped. i havnt bled since the oast two or more weeks and i dont feel so bad. as i was havi g angry emotions and shacky couldnt sleep and sweats but now its gone, geti g some mild sweats but not everyday and its just the pain i got. now and tierdness so i duno what to do. do i take hrt or dont i i just dont know do i wait to see if a period starts i just do t know.

• Posted

I really thin you are in Menopause, especially if your periods are irregular, try asking if you can start HRT on low dosage, did you check your hormone level (blood test)  hope you can get some help sooon
  • Posted

You could be going through Menopause sweetie, if your periods become uneven, I think you should go get a blood test on your hormone level,  and maybe ask to start on a low dosage of HRT....

I was 40 when overies removed and now im 53, I still get sore tummy every now and then, but not too bad anymore,  shame love,  hope you can come right with it...  sometimes I think it sucks to be born a women with all the sh*t we have to go through,  hehehe 

• Posted

hi iv got lowest dose doc gave em me a few weeks back but iv had them on shelf not sure wether to start them or not as id started to feel better few days after i left her office. but im tierd all the time and this tummy ach wont shift and my hairs falling so i decided to try it so took first one just now

i just get paranoid about taking pills i never even took the contraceptive pill ever only a few times when i was 16 which i got ill with put me off.

if i start to get headachs and feel sick with this hrt il just stop and go back to dr.

im scared il be the one in a thousand who gets a flipin stroke or somthing horrid. and im alway worrying about dieing of somthing as strokes run in family which scares me.

im also quit dry again down below not as bad as i have been but its deff different from normal. my stomach pains keep turning to cramps and im not sure wether its period pains or ibs i just dont know just know it hurts and its not one sided its alover. took pain killers which do nothing at all so going out and geti g some buscopan in a bit see if that helps.😞 feel to young to go through this at 46 iv got 7 year old twins dont need it just yet.

can ovary cancer and cysts couse meno symptoms?

like missed periods and such. im going to start thinking iv got that next.

i think im suffering with the doom and gloom thing iv read some women get.

i think the worst thing about meno is the tierdness and dryness down below.thatsmaking me feel sore somtimes and i took replens but it dont do much i dont think. 

• Posted

Morning sweetie

Im really sorry that you are going through this at your age, especially with twins, I know its not nice, I think your should take the HRT for at least a month or 6 weeks, and see how that helps with the pains and periods (at least you tried) if the doctor says anything, have your tried herbal meds, if you know of a health shop in your area try popping in and asking if they can help, 

• Posted

hi ladys im now bleeding with a period. so on day two of white pill ellese duet and i duno if that brought the bleed on or i was coming on anyways.

but allday iv been reading why i should not take the hrt. i. scared of it now.

prob is last month i was having horrid symptoms and this month hardly any.is it realy worth taking hrt for minor probs.

i just dont know what to do its driving me mad.

i feel i may be taking it for nothing and i dont want ti can i stop after taking two will it do any harm.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.