Peripheral neuropathy

Posted , 4 users are following.

I know this isn't really that big compared to most of the posts on here but it's really disturbed me and wand to have a moan. I finally put the thick winter duvet on last night as the temperature had dropped. I forgot about the weight of it on my legs and the pain it caused. It honestly felt like I had someone lying on my legs all night. The duvet isn't really that heavy. It's man made so it's lighter then feathers and I could carry on with the lighter summer duvet but then I'd freeze. I suppose I'm just going to have to get used to it again and it's another thing to suffer until spring

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi mancguy

I have the same problem and just stick my feet out and wrap the rest of the duvet round me.

Carol

• Posted

Hi carol. It's all of my legs and feet so just too cold to have them sticking out

• Posted

Hi I have the same problem too. Have you tried a bed cradle to take the weight of the bedclothes?
    • Posted

No not tried as feel it would be to big and I would get cold. Also very restless and not sure how that would work.
    • Posted

I've never heard of a bed cradle before but will check them out. Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.