Phospenes. ..

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi anyone experiance seeing phosphenes. Closed or open eye phenomena?

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lee

never heard of it,,, is it affecting yourself? maybe a call to the ophtamologist or even an optometrist? Hope you doin ok....xx

• Posted

Hi,yup have experianced it. Interesting stuff. Never ceases to amaze me what the human body can do. Hope you are well. Xx
  • Posted

Of course i had to miss spell the heading
  • Posted

Do you think you should have it checked out, Lee, just to be on the safe side......Ive started on cliradex, not getn a lota sleep at the moment so immune system not the best, hoping that improves so I get the max benefit from the cliradex. I dont think anything has a hope of working if the internal parts are not functioning properly....feelin optimistic though...
    • Posted

Well i mentioned it before,didnt seem to worry him,going back in this week though as i want to get rechecked,im very paranoid about any eye issues. My doc brought up the Cliredex to me,so will probably try that,i so hope it works for you,please keep us posted.
  • Posted

Hi Lee, it stings slightly, literally for a few seconds, your eyes feel good after it and look fresh...Im exhausted last few days from insomnia and we all know the body needs sleep to heal from anything so hopefully that passes and my gut is telln me I will then see very positive effects of cliradex. They are ultra expensive but Id sarcrafice anything to pay for them....if they work....
    • Posted

Well,i think the demodex is much more prevelant then its given credit for. My vision hasnt been as blurred lately. Have not let up on keeping them very clean.
  • Posted

I agree and if you read any of the articles from reputable medical journals they all state that the best way of dealn with bleph is to get to the root cause otherwise your treatment could be in vain. I gave up on Doxy, after two months of a 250mg a day dosage. Any antibiotic for any condition should have well kicked in and taken effect after that length of time...proves my suspicion again that its demodox in my case. You can be taking doxy forever and it will do nought if its demodox....
  • Posted

Sometimes the upper eyelids itch and it almost feels like there is something crawling on them...best way of describing it, its the bottom lids that are driving me bonkers, horrible, swollen and scarred, another symptom of Demodox...I really miss my eye liner...eyelashes are extremely dry and scales on them...apolos for the late reply to your question...hope today is a good day....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.