Physical symptom of anxiety body shakes anybody else...

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hiya everyone im in peri and wondering if anybody here gets body shakes to the point they cant stand up, my muscles feel really tense at the same time this happens, one of the hardest symptoms i find hard to deal with amongst the many others arrrgh!! any advice ladies would be more than grateful.Deb x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I don't get body shares but my leg muscles are killing me. It feels like my legs are about to explode. I have lavender bags and I warm them up in the microwave and the heat seems to help a bit. But not always. Best wishes.
  • Posted

Hi Debbie I don't have a lot of time to chat tonight but I just wanted to let you know that I get body shakes quite a lot and they have been particularly bad today all day

I've had a severe migraine since Saturday, I used to get migraines before and at the end of my period, the severe head pain was bad enough but now they affect my balance and make me dizzy

Some of us ladies are unlucky enough to get these symptoms which are not typical of meno, it is difficult to deal with everyday, I also get really bad anxiety and sometimes crying hysterically 😱

Try to relax if you can and not tense up as I think tensing and stressing makes it worse, just let it be there and know it's a temporary symptom that will be history one day

Take care and chat soon x

• Posted

Hi Brendababy thankyou for your advice its good to know im not the only one with this dizziness and off balance feeling which im sure is feeding my anxiety.I get the headaches too and feel like im in a fog a lot of the time too.Hope we all get some respite soon ,take care Deb xx
  • Posted

I used to have an inner shaking somewhat. Also had where the leg muscles felt tense and I started making myself walk around for at least a good 15 mins to try and burn off what I thought was some form of anxiety. I used to wake up like that...and thankfully it has passed. I really believe in my case it was the hormones just being so out of whack that many of the odd symptoms, although really disturbing at times, thankfully passed. Hoping yours does too real soon!

Anniexx

• Posted

I have had the anxieties with the body shaking and yes it is scary 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.