Pink patch of skin on breast

Posted , 3 users are following.

For the past 2 months I have had a pink patch on my right breast. Plucked up the courage to see the doctor a month ago. I am due to see her again next week to review things. Have any of you lovely ladies out there experienced anything similar. 

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Michele,

Is the pink patch on your breast sore or itchy?  

If I were you I'd ask to be referred to a breast clinic when you see your doctor next.

I had a prickling feeling in my right breast a few months ago and was referred to the breast clinic.    I had a mammogram which showed nothing and an ultrasound scan which showed a lump.    I had a biopsy and that showed normal breast tissue.     I had to wait about three weeks for the result of the biopsy, but all the tests were all done at the same time.

It's probably nothing to worry about, but it's better to get things checked out .     I hope everything is ok.smile

Marigold

• Posted

I have this pink spot that seems to come and go. I don't know if it is due to my bra or something but my doctor never seems worried. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.