pins and needles sensations please help me

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello

I have been having pins and needles for about 15 hours now. It started from my ankles feeling numb uo to my legs. Then when i woke uo it is in my fingers mostly my index finger, side of right hand. Traveling o my face and lips now across my back and other arm. Im scared someonr please help me do i need to go to the hospital?

Im 21

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

If you are in the UK dial 111 the NHS non-emergency number. It's fast, easy and free for advise.

• Posted

No i am not. But thank you for your suggestion.
  • Posted

Hi

I think you should go and get a dr to assess you.

Have you hurt your back?

It could be a trapce in yr backk eeds ng.

​Take care

Take care an a dr to et ao assess you.

• Posted

No i have not, but thank you i will go see a doctor tomorrow.
  • Posted

I tried to send you a reply but it went wrong.

yes I defintely think that you should be seen by a dr at the hospital. ease try to go there sap. If in the UK you can ring 111 and they will assess you but at the end of the day the advice wil be the same.

you mmay have a trapped nerve but it is no use speculating as a dr must examine and assess you.The dr can also allay your understandable anxiety.

Take care

• Posted

You need nerve tests done go to the hospital as this could be very serious

If its effects your face

• Posted

Should i got to the emergency room? Can something bad happen?
    • Posted

Hello Sorry to butt in but it seems that you will not go to the hospital. Your worry that there may be something 'bad; is understandable but if you will not go and get checked out theen isn;t that just increasing your level of anxiety?

Pease just go to emergency room. They know what to do .You may just ave a bug perhaps.

• Posted

I know but thats why because they see my history of anxiety and they rule everything out but that i rather see my doctor who is in tomorrow. But if its as serious as stated then yes i will go.
    • Posted

The s are supposed to rule out any physic conditions before labelling ple with anxiety etc, tey have duty of care.
  • Posted

Hi,

i suppose you pinched your nerve - I've got peripheral neuropathy which developed over many years, so I don't think you got this disease.

To fight the pain, Tramadol does help a great deal for me, but the usual pain killers like Paracetamol or Ibuprofene don't help at all.

Hope this helps you a bit,

Chris

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.