PIP decision. . Finally!

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi all. .

Finally got a decision through today by text. Phoned the helpline and was shaking when they told me the award. Enhanced mobility and dally living!

I thought I'd write on here to let people know it is a long wait for a decision, mine was 5 weeks. Yes, it's stressful and depressive but it's now over.

Good luck everyone and so hope you get the outcome you deserve. ??

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Glad to hear that your wait is over it's such a stressful time hopefully you will be able to relax a bit now.

• Posted

That is such good news sheepiene, I'm really pleased for you.  I bet you sleep better tonight!!  x

• Posted

Hi sheepiene55,

that's great news, well done. What qualifications did the ftof hp have? Just so happens that I am collecting my next mobility vehicle in about an hour. Good luck.

• Posted

Well done can't do stress anymore my blood pressure is stage 1 now

So I take everything as it is no stress

• Posted

I went for mine just over 2 weeks ago. So I guess I have another 3 or more weeks to go!
  • Posted

So glad you've received your decision. No more stress and worry. Just wondering if it took 5 weeks from a face to face interview or all together? Thank you

• Posted

Hey was this ur first time pip a cos I went last week for a reassessment for worsening conditions and running out of the time u get on award the assessor was also shocked I was on lower rate pip. I suffer from mental health problems and bad leg pain and suffering from bad back pains which is going to be a life long disability that's going to only get worse and I I'll be getting a walking stick very soon. I suffer with bipolar and agoraphobia and anxiety and depression I m on extremely strong anti psychotic medication which I took on asse and was asleep on half of it, yes I just want to no if that's wat u were on before and how long they took to get back to o u and did they back pay if the amount I's higher

Than ur previous award well done for fighting ur way to the higher rate I no that's not easy these days no matter wat ur conditions

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.