pip timetable

Posted , 5 users are following.

can anyone tell me which postcode ATOS are on now and what is there timetable for other postcodes,ie ng

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

They may well have a timetable. Whether they will stick to it or not remains to be seen but I would doubt it.

Sarah

• Posted

There is no table for post codes now - it is national for everyone.

Since last July they have been selecting ALL existing DLA claimants ad hoc. The over 65's are facing the first wave across the country. I'm 67 (68 in June) and had my 'invitation' last November. Previously I was on Indefinite DLA High Mobility/Middle Care for many years. I failed the PIP invite at the first hurdle.

It could be tomorrow or next year for everybody now.

• Posted

actually, Les that date has been put back now, to 2018 at the most!
    • Posted

Yes 2018. No wonder they are getting the 'pensioners' done first. Having to wait until then - I would 70+!!!!
    • Posted

Hi les59996 you said last time that you have been invited but you refused to apply, if you want to give advice yes but please stop talking about you and your invitation 
  • Posted

Hi David,

The "Postcode" way is now obsolete! It has been for a few months.

It is now random, hence any of us could be next!

...And, then you got the ATOS Assessment centre choice, which does not choose the closest center to you, it chooses the next available centre, which the DWP has stated can be within 90 miles - which is a lie. In one case they made a woman travel a 700 mile round trip for just a PIP Assessment.

Regards,

Les.

• Posted

Wow Les, just think about the expenses - £105 - you can have a good night out on that. Was she moaning?? lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.