PLEASE GUIDE OR SUGGEST!

Posted , 5 users are following.

There is a fibroid inside the uterus not inside the uterine or outside of uterus or uterine! I tried to find out so many natural thearpy or acupunture to get rid of this but don't know which is the best way to get rid of this fibroid problem permanently. 

Many doctors suggesting to do operation, no one suggesting any proper medicines to get rid of it or natural herbal food or medicine to get rid of this problem, only pain killer was given and says do operation. 

Periods not stopping due to this fibroid problem eventhough uterus and ovary are getting shrinked, fibroid is showing its effect now and then. Plz suggest some diets and natural thearpy method to get rid of it permanently!

They don't know we ladies don't have anyone to take care of us always, by being near to us. Everyone are busy with thier own life. No one understands problem. Rite now in menopause stage, still getting trouble of severe pain and getting long mensuration period now and then. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I started using 2 tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar ( acv) in a cup of warm water, twice a day. I use manuka honey to help the taste. This was a suggestion I found on this forum, although most people seem to use black strap molasses instead of honey. It immediately eased the pain and tenderness in my abdomen. My last period was still very heavy but not as bad as previous ones.

Lots of women have said acv has destroyed their fibroids and/or stopped the growth of them.

Good luck

• Posted

i took ACV for a year, it made my periods pain free but my fibroids grew, possibly at a slower rate but would never know for sure. 
    • Posted

I have only been taking if for a few weeks but it has lessened a few of my symptoms which has helped a bit. I look forward to seeing if it's made any difference with the fibroid's size after my next scan.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.