please help!

Posted , 8 users are following.

Ok I'm worried. I feel like I have been have a non stop anxiety attacks for 3 days now. I feel so crappy. I have cotton mouth I feel jittery and cold and sweaty. I can sleep. My heart beats fast. I have chest pains. I feel like I'm going crazy. Please tell me if anyone has the same problem. I am under a lot of stress.... Thinking about going to ER

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Feeling u. I have been having them fr last week. Pain all over in my stomach. Grumbling n movement under left breast. I'm tired cant sleep through d nite im frustrated. Y do anxiety carry so many physical symptoms. I'm also having some unusual thoughts I'm So scared. Seems we experiencing the same ugly anxiety
    • Posted

I feel so weird. Dizzy at times my heart beats hard and fast or slow and normal. Feel is like an infection in my body.
    • Posted

Visit your go. To make sure. I did n they found nothing. But I'm still scared. The feelings in my body not nice
  • Posted

It certainly sounds like an anxiety attack.  If it reassurance you need you might consider going to the ER but I feel pretty certain it's due to stress and anxiety.  Just my opinion.

lynda

• Posted

I do suffer from situational anxiety.  Your symptoms are very familiar to those who suffer from anxiety.  

Lynda

• Posted

Anxiety attacts don't usually last that long. Take 5 deep breaths.......one at a time then one at a time and in conjuction exhale through your mouth and hum or make some low sound.,
  • Posted

I too suffer from anxiety, I had a really bad time a few months ago where all I felt was horrible feelings of panic constantly, insomnia, pains, breathlessness. I went to gp as I too thought I had an infection to be told no. Anxiety has the most horrific symptoms which mimick other things. I have had cbt recently which has helped me a great deal. I hope you feel better soon
  • Posted

Have you taken your blood pressure? It wouldn't hurt to go get checked out. Better to be safe than sorry. Plus ask them for meds to calm you so you can get past this.
  • Posted

I have this all the time. Body pains. Aches and numerous symptoms. Feeling like I'm not really here. Thoughts of death and despair. I don't want to start meds. So trying to heal myself first
    • Posted

Are you seeing a therapist? If you are feeling this bad, you need some meds
    • Posted

I'm afraid to go on meds. I'm scared of everything
    • Posted

Tara, I was in a place a year ago where it was all I could do to get out of bed. I had Horrible, negative thoughts that constantly played in my head. I didn't like myself or my husband. I stayed in my marriage because I love my kids. I knew I had to get help because too many people depend on me. I didn't want meds either, I hate taking meds. I didn't want to go to the doctor and tell her these things I felt. I cried the whole time which embarrassed me more than telling her. They see patients like you and I every day. I'm finally at a place now that I feel like maybe I can get off of the meds. I feel like God has finally released me of this horrible burden. You have to pray and ask him to release you from the depression and have faith that he IS going to heal you in his timing. God loves you and will be beside you every step of the way. You have to start somewhere.
  • Posted

I tried to note a step by step process but it went into moderation. You really need to learn CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) it can be self taught through books i would say use audio books so you can replay them a lot. Then proper breathing. Look at this as a parasite, virus that has reprogrammed your body somehow so you no longer can use any knowledge you presently have to overcome how you and stress interact. You need to retrain your brain, retrain your body on the proper way to function. Your body is exhausted and sometimes medication, short term might be needed to hit a reset button so you remove the intense fears and illogical thinking to properly learn and utilize cbt and the breathing. Do not just pop pills and think its a imbalnce and you are healed. Retrain your mind  while that window of opportunity exists. You are not one dimensional at all. You are a mind, a body and a soul and this panic stuff has penetrated everything, but can absolutely be retrained, but will take all of you, mind, body and soul. It is a journey, an inward journey. View it that way. Maybe one day science will acklowledge some kind of parasite or virus triggered this as they used to insist ulcers were stress for decades, until then just realized it was a parasite. Until then you have to start from the begining and throw out the faulty broken ways you have now learned because none of it works and it just creates these horrid viscious cycles of fear and symptoms because your mind and body right now can not make sense of what happened and is reacting to broken circuits. I hooe that made sense. I have been battling this for decades. It waxes and wanes but including the mind, body and soul is the answer without a doubt. Cbt is vital to begin this journey of understanding all this. Eventually after that there is energy mediation healing too, but go in steps. Always get a physical check up first so the obvious can be diagnosed or ruled out but either way cbt will be needed. Many panic sitations do accompany illness and visa versa but horrid panic attacks should never be a part of your life no matter what. Fears is a tough cookie at times. I know this firsthand and once in a while it happens with all this knowledge but i have tools to help it now. Theres no excuse or reason that panic and fear is a way to live. I have ailmesnt and im sure they emanated from decades of massive anxiety. Pills are a mask not a cure. Pills can help you peel away the fear to learn all this if you are incapable of absorbing the needed information to begin your journey on retraining yourself. Accept reality of whats happening and face it head on with a ton of patience and self love. Its hard and you have to squash all your anxiety rules and throw away your current faulty coping mechanism because they are damaged. On a much easier level if you broke your leg really badly you would get it needs to heal and that a lot of therapy would be needed to relearn to properly walk and possibly have to walk differently. Its like that but way more intense. Not trying to sound corny or cheesy or guru like but this is a journey of retraining your brain and this time will include mind, body and soul. It is well worth the outcome. You will emerge a whole person. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.