Please help me

Posted , 12 users are following.

I've been signed off since Christmas due to depression and anxiety. But I've started hearing voices I'm being referred to a psychiatrist but I just want to end it all I can't cope with it so I've just sat and taken 100mg citilopram and 10mg diazapam and I plan on taking more because I just can't cope anymore

1 like, 38 replies

38 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Please don't do that. It is not worth dying there is help out there. You need to stop taking anymore medicine, you need to becareful about trying to overdose on meds not so easy but they will do damage you don't want that too it will make things worse. I am here if you would like to talk.

David

• Posted

Please don't do this Lauren, don't lose hope. I promise things will get better. Are you with someone you can talk to? Please ring Samaritans on 116123. Hang in there sweetie x x x
    • Posted

I can't fight it like I used to be able to the voices are too strong I can't cope with it anymore
    • Posted

Call 999 Lauren. They will get you the help you need. Please hang in there. Please let us know you have called x x x
    • Posted

You're not thinking clearly at the moment because you're very unwell. Please trust me and others on this forum that things will improve. Don't give up, ring an ambulance or Samaritans x x x
    • Posted

I can't everyone hates me there all better off without me I don't deserve to be alive The voices are trying to control me if I don't do this they will so I have to to stop them
    • Posted

Those are not true statements listen to us, you are reaching out for help and we are trying to help. Please call ambulance so you can get better soon. Be strong hang on!
    • Posted

Hi Lauren

I've been off work with the same as you since xmas.

You need to give these meds time to work.

Stay with friends and family at times like this ..,, I too felt like I was going mad with crazy thoughts!

You just need to give them time Lauren .

Trust ppl on here they are here to help and listen to you as they did me.

I know you feel like your mind is taking over your body but it's not .., talk to ppl , friends, family, doctors... Anyone just don't sit by yourself.

Please call someone now Lauren as this time as soon as next month you will look back and think ..... What was I thinking as you will feel 100% times better than you do now. I promise Lauren I've been there! Xxxx

Keep posting for support 💗❤️

Debi x

• Posted

I can't I do it I just want it all to go away but it won't what's wrong with me I hate myself I hate it so much I've just taken another 18mg diazapam
    • Posted

Please Lauren !

Your looking for help as David said we are all

Here for you.

Who are you with now Lauren?

Please call am ambulance Lauren now !

X

• Posted

lauren, call someone now. I was in the same situation as you one year ago and now all is fine. Give it time to citalopram.
  • Posted

Hi Lauren, I am going through the exact same thing and I am like you most days. I feel that same way, like everyone is better off without us, right? I was at my breaking point just like you and that's when I really had to make a decision, life doesn't have to be this way. I see happy people everywhere and I know in my heart I used to be those people. I used to be happy. We can be happy!! We are in this together! If I didn't have this forum I would be lost and I would feel like I'm the only one in the world going through this and I'm not. I have you, and you have me now and that is what helps me, I'm not alone and neither are you. Hang in there Lauren all of these people are here to support us and we need to support them too!

Take care and you CAN get the help you need sweetie. 😘

Dev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.