PLEASE HELP ME AGAIN

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi there. may i ask ur opinion? so i suffer from anxiety for about 6 months ago then suddenly 3 days ago i felt normal again. no more breathless, no more palpilations. however i find that my breathe is weird. its like i have an empty nose. the air came in with no filteration. it also makes me hard to sleep as it also wakes me up at night. since i no longer feel breathless, i also find that i cant feel my heart beating. it is like my chest is empty or i am heartless. even i lay to my left side i can only feel a little bit of my heartbeat. so today i went to exercise. i played badminton. but guess what. even though i was sweating and all but my heart does not beat fast like normal people after exercise. and i also play it for 30 minutes non stop. i also dont felt exhausted. what could this be? is this anxiety symptom too??? im scared and worried all the time and i really really really didnt know what to do! HELP!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi maybe. have u been checked out by a dr doesnt sound serious though.
    • Posted

no i didnt check with dr yet. i know it doesnt sounds serious but im kinda scared.
    • Posted

get checked after uve been reassured it ll probably dissapear. not knowing what it is will cause more anxiety
    • Posted

Do not scare yourself or else it would lead to anxiety all over again, it is nothing serious i am 100% sure, just check it out with the Dr so you feel better and not worry about it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.