Please help me bv!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've tried everything I can't get rid of this so I've true reprsesh pro 3 day relief and I got a baddd yeast infection then tried vagisail supplement badd yeast infection I tried using vagisail cleansing cloth summer eve Nothing has help or have me any type of relief I'm 16 ive had this since i hit purberty so like thr 5th grade and I get bullied in had kids make a song about me and chant it in class calling me fishy people have said it to my face I've tried to kill myself last year I feel so disgusting and dirty but I shower everday I tried using vitamin c but It burned so bad when I moved and it made me itch so badly idk what to do anymore I've never had a boy friend I wear tampons to school to reduce the smell Im really depressed

My symptoms consist of

Fishy ordor

Dry vagina

White discharge

After my period a really bad itch

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Poor thing sad you aren't alone. I know that antibiotics don't work for all of us including myslef, but have you seen a gynecologist and atleast give them a try? Some women find that using the metro gel for 5 straight days and then every 3 to 4 days at bed time helped them. Hang in there!!
    • Posted

I haven't seen a gyn my mom keep saying she'll take me then stuff comes up she j yet found out about it this year so and thank you I'll look it up
    • Posted

I encourage you to see a gyno just to see if maybe there are other health issues you can adress. Don't wear tampons to cover the smell. It just makes it worse when you take it off. Try sleeping with no underwear to let it air out. For temporary relief and easy to do at home try filling tub of very hot water and sea salt. Sit in it for half an hour morning and night. It won't be a permanent solution but it will help the smell Untill you see a doctor. Also what I've tried is taking acidophilus probiotics. But please see a gyno. Even if you have to go by yourself. Health is first!
  • Posted

I want to add a little something that I've discovered in my battle with BV. After trying anything people recommended the only things that worked for me were, boric acid suppositories, d-mannose, and going gluten free.

The boric acid and d-mannose were great because they take'd away the symptoms within a half hour but they'd come back the same day or by the next day. After finding another post by someone talking about a link between BV and gluten I decided to give it a try. I went gluten free for about three days and had NO SIGN of BV. The fourth day I ate something and within an hour I was starting to feel the symptoms of BV again. I knew everything I ate was gluten free except I had put soy sauce on it. I looked at the soy sauce label and discovered it had gluten! That was a clear sign that it was indeed the gluten giving me BV. 

I've been gluten free for three months and free from the terrible symptoms of BV. 

When I slip up and have a little gluten I will use the boric acid suppository and d-mannose for quick relief. 

Because BV is caused by a ph imalance it is important to stay away from too much acidic food and beverages such as too much tomato sauce and alcohol. 

FIY: You can make your own boric acid suppositories. Purchase medical grade boric acid and empty capsuals then fill them yourself. I purchase mine on Amazon. Much cheaper then buying the ones already filled. I will insert one every twelve hours when I have a flare up. Make sure to wear a panty liner!

I really hope this helps some of you women. 

• Posted

the reason why you're having the itch is because of wheat. We become allergic to wheat over time so cut it out and the itch will stop.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.