Please help me I'm so scared

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm 26 female and I find these random scratches on my body I found 2 and the first one healed and I just seen on my my chest this morning and I looked it up and slot of people say they have this and don't know how it happens then some people were telling them it's ghost so now I'm terrified I have bad anxiety about these things I've lived on this house all my life I've found scratches on myself before but idk it's my time of the month and it makes my anxiety worse. I do have a dog with long nails my nails aren't that long. But could I be scratching myself and not feelin it when it happens ? Is that possible ? I'm so scared should I call my doctor ?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes you are overthinling it I dont know where you looked up scratches and it came back to ghosts.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have scratched yourself or your dog has scratched you

• Posted

I'm sorry if this stupid but everything I read or see I think I have it.
    • Posted

At no time have I thought you are stupid I understand anxiety brings fear I also understand about being concerned about scratches I just dont understand the ghost part.

Consider therapy it teaches you how to copecry

• Posted

when you are anxious every little thing will intensify and your mind will convince you all sorts of things fearing the worst and theres nothing worse than fear.your not being stupid just fear taking overĀ 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.